In his book The Code of the Extraordinary Mind CEO of Mindvalley, Vishen Lakhiani talks about four levels of living. The first is The World Around You or Living in the Culturescape, The second The world you choose or The Awakening, the third The world inside you or Recoding Yourself and the fourth the world you can change or Becoming Extraordinary.
One of the main premises he points to is that firstly we must trust yourself and others to achieve this journey. So a question, how much do you trust, is it easy or an ongoing enquiry for you. There are many beautiful quotes on this state of being, let’s have a look at a few:
1. I have read many a fine self-help book, but until I have taken the actions recommended to achieve the states spoken about in them, nothing has been achieved.
2. Have you ever come across people that grate on you and you don’t know why. This is your intuition speaking to you. Time to trust it fully and move on: Thinking Out Loud.
3. I’m still working on this. Have quite a few moments where I forget that when life gets harsh it’s just a challenge to face.
4. We don’t have to fulfil our big dreams tomorrow if we just stay in our essence of it and take one action a day it breaks it down into doable chunks: From Little Things Big Things Grow.
5. This quote is taken from Spock’s 1946 bestselling book Baby and Childcare. It was a message to new mums to trust their intuition, it resonated with millions and made their journey into motherhood so much easier.
6. How many times have we not and had to deal with the consequences later on: Gut Feeling.
7. Still here? Keeping trusting yourself, you have lots of ways to go.
8. Not sure about this one, ofter when it looks right and feels right I call that intuition too: Intuition.
9. I have had both of these, lately, still following up on the first. When you are told I Love You and you totally get it, it can cause unexpected shockwaves.
10. Maya Angelou spoke on many subjects, but was most powerful in the area of love, the area she said that supported all others: Love Liberates.
11. Edward Estlin “E. E.” Cummings, often styled as ee cummings, as he sometimes signed his name, was an American poet, painter, essayist, author, and playwright. He wrote approximately 2900 poems, two autobiographical novels, four plays, and several essays. That’s a prolific output.
12. Another one to think about, which one do you say to yourself more: What about Us.
13. Imagine if we spent our whole life with that nagging thought in the background, but can I really trust them. Mainstream media are proponents of having this become the norm.
14. And most games are based on there being a winner and a loser: Hurt.
15. What if each day, in the morning as we woke, we got in contact with the magic of the new beginning that was going to happen that day, a new world would be revealed to us methinks.
As you ascend the levels , your relationship with life alters, you begin to trust it more
First Life happens to You.
Then Life happens as you Choose.
Then Life happens from You.
Then Life happens Through You.
Music comes from Ed Sheeran, John Butler, Devo, John Lennon, Maya Angelou, PInk and John Cash – quite a wide range of styles.
Namaste until next time my dear friends.
Coincidently, this morning I was reading the Green Shinto blog. It was a guest blog by Michael Hoffman about Shinto. It reminded me of your comment re waking to a new day, “Shinto teaches nothing, enjoins nothing, demands no submission, works no miracles, effaces evil by cleansing it, transmutes dread into joy. There is no heaven, no hell, no nirvana — just “the rising sun each morning,” “the coming of the kami.”