Thinking of what to write about today the word fantasy came to mind. We all have them and each of them is different, imagine if 7,000,000,000 people fulfilled theirs, what a different place the world would be. Mine is to have the ethos Love and Respect for All, Everyone Included be the prominent discussion on the planet.
To get this to happen I have created a Facebook group called Interculturalism. It is a place for all peoples of the world to spread great stories of different cultures learning about what they have in common. Join in, I have 4 countries at the moment and the more the merrier.
What do people sat about having a fantasy out there. I have chosen 15 random quotes that cover several ways of looking at it. Lets begin our journey.
1. Remember back to the time you were excited by adventures of the imaginary such as Alice in Wonderland. These are two of my favourite lines from that delightful jaunt.
2. Lady Gaga is someone who definitely has led a fantasy life. From wearing a meat dress to singing at the Oscars she is one of the great fantasy survivors. Here’s my favourite Lady Gaga song: Born This Way.
3. Considered the worlds most eminent scientist by some, Albert confesses that it was the gift of fantasy that was his key driver.
4. The fantasy relationship lives in the heart not the physical presence of each person. That feeling of only being apart one minute when you see each other.
5. And we do, we are just not very good at telling each other what they are. In this time of privacy the art of telling each other our sacred stories such as our fantasies seems to have disappeared.
6. It is always good to remember that fantasy is not always a positive thing, you can have a fantasy, but if you don’t do anything about it happening don’t expect it to happen.
7. Theodor Seuss Geisel was an American writer and illustrator best known for authoring popular children’s books under the pen name Dr. Seuss. His work includes several of the most popular children’s books of all time, selling over 600 million copies and being translated into more than 20 languages by the time of his death. That’s a lot of fantasies for the children of the world fulfilled.
8. This is a great space to live in so that the negativity of the mainstream media doesn’t not influence you.
9. Iris Murdoch was an Irish-English author and philosopher, best known for her novels about good and evil, sexual relationships, morality, and the power of the unconscious. She wrote about the subjects of the human fantasy world, not the humdrum of reality.
10. Norma Jean AKA Marilyn Monroe was considered the sex goddess of her time. She was every red blooded male’s fantasy. They were not thinking about coming home to her after work. Marilyn was a singer too: One of her Fantasies.
11. Itzah C. Kret author of My Nutty Neighbours is world famous for the above quote, pointing out that if you see what you want to, the world can be a fascinating place.
12. On Google there are 3,000,000 hits for books about falling in Love adding strength to the above premise.
13. I chose the title for this blog Is this a Reality for a reason. Always remember your fantasies exist in reality, all you need to do is take action towards them on a daily basis.
14. What are the ingredients that make up your fantasy. I include star seed and maybe I’ll throw in some Pixie Dust.
15. Don’t you love those Keep Calm quotes for every little circumstance on the planet. Here is my great secret I know to be true, Unicorns are real. I belong to a group of friends who shares every Unicorn picture and quote they come across on Facebook.
Lets all stand for fulfilling all our fantasies, it would be such a much better world to ride our unicorns on.
Namaste until next Monday, my dear friends.