I was cleaning up my apartment the other day when I found my old Synergy sticker. Synergy is an all night dance event that works because so many people put their time and efforts into making it work. Thats the definition of Synergy: the interaction or cooperation of two or more people, organisations, substances, or other agents to produce a combined effect greater than the sum of their separate effects: “the synergy between artist and record company”:
synonyms: collaboration · working together · joint action · combined effort · teamwork · mutual support · partnership · coopetition · coordination · liaison · association · unity · concurrence · concord · accord · understanding · give and take · compromise · dealings · relations · coaction.
It been realised for a very long time that synergy works, what have we said about it over this time, lets have a look:
1. Stephen Richards Covey (October 24, 1932 – July 16, 2012) was an American educator, author, businessman, and keynote speaker. His most popular book was The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. His other books include First Things First, Principle-Centered Leadership, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Families, The 8th Habit, and The Leader In Me — How Schools and Parents Around the World Are Inspiring Greatness, One Child at a Time. He was a professor at the Jon M. Huntsman School of Business at Utah State University at the time of his death.
2. Another way of looking at synergy is to take all the natural brilliance of the people involved and mix them together and look at what pours out: Team.
3. How do we exploit all the advantages people have? Use synergy as the base for all enterprise I say.
4. si-nar-je , that for my Chinese english students. They would find the original spelling difficult: Rise.
5. James Bond AKA Pierce Brosnan was involved in a campaign that used the synergy a campaign brings to amend when the navy had their training exercises so that mass migrations were not affected.
6. Branson doesn’t merely say things like, “Screw it, just get on and do it.” He actually lives his life that way. He drops out of school and starts a business. He signs the Sex Pistols to his record label when everyone else says they are too controversial. He charters a plane when he doesn’t have the money. When everyone else balks or comes up with a good reason for why the time isn’t right, Branson gets started. He realises the power of synergy: Richard on People.
7. This is what may hold the creation of synergy back, thinking that you are not that. You don’t need to be. Someone else on your team will be.
8. Toba Beta is sci-fi writer from Indonesia. He works as economist/practitioner in Indonesia financial industries and capital market. He is dubbed as Mister Bond by Investor Magazine. He writes journals, novels, quotes and poems. This is quite a powerful quote: Open Book.
9. Love this quote, it expresses all that is positive about using synergy in your life.
10. I find it difficult to relate to people who attempt to split their personal and work life into two different aspects. They are all hours spent living int eh same day, the same lifetime: A Day in the Life.
11. Ou were you? I’m a proof reader by profession as well as a blogger. Just a little oops there.
12. This is a great way to relate to other in a situation that requires synergy to evolve: Karma.
13. I believe it also takes action, thoughts are fine, but no action equals nada, nothing, zip, etc. etc.
14. Isn’t this just so beautiful. A big Aww from me: Never let you Go.
15. Here’s another great definition of Synergy.
So I hope this helps you focus on your dreams and the power working with Synergy will bring to them.
Namaste until next time , my dear friends.