I was going to write this blog on what goals I have set for 2017 but decided instead to write about what activities I have chosen to fulfill. I tend to use Danielle LaPorte’s amazing Desire Map process: Danielle’s homepage. In this process you choose 3 to 5 core desire feelings you wish ot create your life to fulfill. At the moment mine are Vitality, Bliss, Love, Helping Other People Evolve = H.O.P.E. and Being Loved.
As I chose these three years ago I am about to do the process again and see what comes up. it takes a couple of days to do and is a very full look at what turns you on – how to activate your life. How do we look at the art of activation, lets begin the journey:
1. We all choose our roles in life even though quite a few of us get pleasure out of blaming others for our situation. Get some responsibility on board.
2. Not formulated classroom lessons but many adventures to find out what will turn the switch on in each child. Some of the great geniuses of history were considered slow or even stupid when attending school: Child’s Play.
3. Robert began his career playing music and studying and teaching musical composition. He began to see that the structural principles that are so much a part of the composer’s art have profound importance when applied to human development.
4. A statement by Superman who lost nearly everything a human could think of losing but it never deactivated his lust for life: See what I mean.
5. Remember when we activate goals and plans for our lives what comes with them is the not that goals and plans, this is to teach you what it takes to fulfill a goal.
6. It’s great to look at including these in your activities, the more positive they are for your mind and body the better for your soul: What a Wonderful World.
7. It was so cute I just had to use it; Reminds me of previous blog on Synergy.
8. What activates fear in you, the underlying emotion that prevents us dealing with our lack of success with our goals because we are afraid of confronting them: When you say nothing at All.
9. All of us do this, it may end up in ecstatic states , or bouts of sadness, or even madness. But be sure it will take you somewhere. I suggest bodywork as a remedy.
10. Could it be this simple, give it a go and see what happens: F***ing Perfect.
11. Here’s a list of people we know for their fame, check out what they did before, from carpenters to chicken pluckers: What did they do?
12. Interesting comparison by king of everything psychedelic Timothy Leary. I think I understand computers but not so sure about some of my acid experiences: Lucy In the Sky with Diamonds.
13. This statement from Albert says a lot about why traditional goal setting methodology fails, it is never activated.
14. Quiz time, which president of the United States was JQA and from which century, this quote still holds today: Titanium.
15. What do you wish to activate with your words on Social Media? I wish to promote possibility and Love. Sometimes I slip into political disarray which taints my personal brand.
So lets have a beautiful day activating what it is you wish to in your lives.
Namaste until next time, my dear friends.