I was going to write on creating today but when I looked up creation quotes to use they seem to have been hijacked by religious factions. So I read a bit about creation in my Activation Program manual and got to see that it was based on a strong foundation and thought that it was appropriate to check that out.
There are apparently two major meanings of which I will discuss the latter, here they are:
- the lowest load-bearing part of a building, typically below ground level.
- an underlying basis or principle.
I try to live my life with some form of foundation to it, there are times though I sometimes slip up at it. Let’s have a look at the foundation our lives are based on:
1. Trees are a great example of why it is a good reason to work on your foundations in life, Not every tree survives that flurry of seeds that fall from their parent tree each seeding season.
2. It takes two to tango. This includes the twin areas of the mind and the heart, the emotional and the physical. One does not function on their own without the other being in a health state as well: Solid Rock.
3. Vernest’s ethos in life is Living to make a difference at my own pace. To do this you must fully understand and have built a solid foundation.
4. This is a great question by Arthur. I put the question into Google: How many years has the world been at peace without a war. This is the answer it came up with: Of the past 3,400 years, humans have been entirely at peace for 268 of them or just 8 percent of recorded history: Give Peace a Chance.
5. What does it take to build a powerful foundation you can build the journey and successes in your life? A little if not a lot of this may be a powerful part of the recipe.
6. Still, my favorite moments in the Mad Max trilogy is the performance of Tina and her interpretation of We don’t need another Hero.
7. The only good thing complaining does is convince other people you are not in control, go 24 hours without complaining (Not even Once) Then watch how your life starts changing.
8. Our foundation for our future belongs to our children, build them a worthwhile one: Live your Life.
9. We must love our friends as well as our self.
10. What word do you use when something goes wrong in your life? I prefer the latter: Scars.
11. A great image to depict the importance of a solid foundation in life, the quote from Alfred is pretty good too.
12. A man who took the meaning of building your life on a solid foundation. Bruce Lee’s system, Jeet Kune Do, revolved around a central theme – absorb what is useful, discard what is useless. He spent his whole life working on his foundation to improve his craft. It seems Bollywood love Bruce Lee, they made a movie about him: Bruce Lee – The Fighter.
13. Even 2,400 years ago they were discussing in the state of ancient Greece what foundations were needed to support society. Where did they go wrong?
14. Francis de Sales, (French: François de Sales; 21 August 1567 – 28 December 1622) was a Bishop of Geneva and is honored as a saint in the Roman Catholic Church. He became noted for his deep faith and his gentle approach to the religious divisions in his land resulting from the Protestant Reformation. He is known also for his writings on the topic of spiritual direction and spiritual formation, particularly the Introduction to the Devout Life and the Treatise on the Love of God: Lonely Island.
15. A newscaster in the United States, David Brinkley, once ran for vice president, here are the results: In 1972 Vice President Spiro Agnew was re-nominated with 1,345 votes, against one vote for television journalist David Brinkley and two abstentions. The NBC network, for which Brinkley worked, had some “Brinkley for Vice President” buttons made, which the news team wore as a joke.
So we have said over the history of time that foundations are important, How much time do you give to working on yours?
Namaste until next time, my dear friends.