I was resisted doing my Monday blog as we all know that it’s the holiday break and not many people are reading it anyway. Then I did Leonie Dawsons Shining Light Workbook: Leonie’s Webpage. and one of my goals os to triple my readership so that definitely would not have been a great way to start fulfilling that goal.
I also found a vision I wrote for Arion Light’s six-week activation program I just completed. It goes like this:
There is a place in my heart where essence lives.
It has no solid form, it’s just a sense of magnificence that
lives out day to day my dreams and wishes for the life of the planet and the Universe.
The word magnificence stuck so our journey today is on that subject:
1. Esther Hicks (born Esther Weaver) is an American inspirational speaker and author. She has co-written nine books with her husband Jerry Hicks, presented numerous workshops on the law of attraction with Abraham-Hicks Publications and appeared in the original version of the 2006 film The Secret. The Hicks’ books, including the series The Law of Attraction, are — according to Esther Hicks — “translated from a group of non-physical entities called Abraham.” Hicks describes what she is doing as tapping into “infinite intelligence”.
2. Sometimes it is a bit difficult to understand what Rumi is getting at, but is always magnificent: There is so much Magnificence.
3. The Prime minister of our country Malcolm Turnbull said on being re-elected that there was no better time to be living in our country, hope he had this in mind.
4. I hold my weekly choir singing sacred, what is your form of this musical tome: Holocene.
5. I don’t really imagine Ralph Waldo Emerson using rats as a simile but it’s there in google images.
6. A great place to view this is on the Eyre Highway on the South Australian/ West Australian border on a clear night: Where I Stood.
7. How many conversations do you have a day to unveil magnificence. Take it up for the New Year.
8. I often wonder why Gaia invented so many languages on the one planet. That’s why it is a joy when you meet another soul with who it doesn’t matter: Living In the Moment.
9. Just loved the Image and Sentiment.
10. Answer the question, your choice!! : It’s Getting Better.
11. Nature has its own magnificence, you can hear it, see it and smell it everywhere.
12. It’s always great to celebrate elder occasions so many people never make it there: Happy Birthday to You.
13. My artistry is my words and my voice, I am slightly jealous of songwriters and people who paint.
14. There appears to be a lot of people trying to disclaim this quote. Most, can’t :3,6 and the 9.
15. How many universes are there, The fact that no one knows the answer to this question is what makes it exciting. The story of physics has been one of an ever-expanding understanding of the sheer scale of reality, to the point where physicists are now postulating that there may be far more universes than just our own.
So we have a lot of magnificence to fill our life up with, enjoy doing it in 2017.
Namaste until next time, my dear friends.