Still reading Jeff Foster’s book, The Way of Rest: Jeff’s Home Page. I’m at the section on abundance. Jeff says it is not the things in your life that equate to abundance but the connection to every breath, how sensitive you are to every flicker of sensation and emotion in the body. It is the delight you savor each unique moment.It is the freshness of each morning unencumbered by memory or false hope.
It sounds very much like the teachings of my mentor Arion Light through his Activation School: What is Activation?
So let’s go on a journey of delight!!
1. Often if you have more than one child you need a box of each as they try their unique diets. For your health information, Froot Loops lead the sugar stakes by a big way.
2. My favourite teacher had this saying, he said he wasn’t trying to get us to be perfect as that was the booby prize, the way to never complete anything: Unique.
3. Did you know that 75% of fashion magazines are advertising, don’t give up your unique beauty and believe their crap.
4. Seen as a champion of individualism and a prescient critic of the countervailing pressures of society, Ralph disseminated his thoughts through dozens of published essays and more than 1,500 public lectures across the United States, I apologise for the coke ad: Fuc**** Perfect!.
5. If you try and imitate the great artists they charge you with fraud, there’s a reason for this. Be your own great artist.
6. Love this image, nature is so great at being unique: Born This Way.
7. We see them on the trains in their business burqa’s, hundreds and thousands of them. Ban the business burqa.
8. I write all my comments in bold, should I add italics: Confident.
9. Repeat to yourself in the mirror five times after you get up.
10. Only you can be you, the more you get this the less you struggle with the world: Just the Way You Are!
11. Papa Jack, aka John Gemperie is a Filipino celebrity whose main aim is to spread love.
12. The brave men of Scotland: Be Brave Enough!
13. Says it all in two words.
14. At age 13, Kerr entered and won the 1997 annual Dolly magazine/Impulse model competition. She was flown to Sydney a week before her 14th birthday to shoot for the magazine. Upon Kerr’s win, local media expressed “concerned outrage” at her young age. The controversy raised concerns about the glorification of young girls within the fashion, beauty, and entertainment industries: Too Young.
15. I’m not like everyone else because they are not me. Tattoo this on your arm in case you forget from time to time.
Try to get what you want, and it’s already far away. Be what you want, and it’s already in your heart. The rest is details. The rest, you never really wanted anyway. from lack to abundance in a heartbeat.
Namaste until next time, my dear friends.