I have not seen the Southern Cross or the Milky Way for a while, this gives away I live in the Southern Hemisphere on our beautiful planet. Seeing that belt of billions of stars put into perspective how large this universe really is, and we are merely one of thousand’s of galaxies.
So why did they put us here alone as is the current scientific belief and what is our purpose, in fact, your purpose in the Universe.
Let’s go on that journey:
1. Talking to the stars doesn’t do it, It makes for a nice date, but it gets very little done.
2. The insights of Jalāl ad-Dīn Muhammad Rūmī aka Rumi have helped empower the human race for centuries, here’s a little question from him to you : Poetry in Motion
3. And an insight that supports the universal statement that we are all Starseed.
4. One of the subjects we spend billions of dollars on in courses books therapists, can I really trust anyone, let alone myself: Trust.
5. In 2004, bad boy Billy Fingers Cohen, a homeless small-time drug dealer and addict in a state of drug-induced euphoria ran into a busy intersection and was killed instantly by a speeding automobile. He left behind a grieving sister. For weeks she struggled with grief and tried to make sense of Billy’s seemingly wasted life and tragic death.
A few weeks after his death, William Cohen, aka Billy Fingers, woke his sister Annie at dawn. ‘I’m drifting weightlessly through these glorious stars and galaxies and I feel a Divine Presence, a kind, loving beneficent presence, twinkling all around me.’
Billy’s ongoing after-death communications take his sister on an unprecedented journey into the bliss and wonder of life beyond death. Billy’s profound, detailed description of the mystical realms he traverses, the Beings of Light that await him, and the wisdom he receives take the reader beyond the near-death experience. Billy is, indeed, as Dr. Raymond Moody points out in his foreword, explaining the phenomena we’ve known about since ancient times, an afterworld walker.
6. Yes, you. Those negative thoughts are just wake up calls. Out of the pj’s on with the clothes and let’s rock it: You are a Child of the Universe.
7. I’ll let you work this one out, Buddha was and is a dude. here are nine values places on him, Recollection of nine virtues attributed to the Buddha is a common Buddhist meditation and devotional practice called Buddhānusmṛti. The nine virtues are also among the 40 Buddhist meditation subjects. The nine virtues of the Buddha appear throughout the Tipitaka, and include:
- Buddha – Awakened
- Sammasambuddho – Perfectly self-awakened
- Vijja-carana–sampano – Endowed with higher knowledge and ideal conduct.
- Sugato – Well-gone or Well-spoken.
- Lokavidu – Wise in the knowledge of the many worlds.
- Anuttaro Purisa-damma-sarathi – Unexcelled trainer of untrained people.
- Satthadeva-Manussanam – Teacher of gods and humans.
- Bhagavathi – The Blessed one
- Araham – Worthy of homage. An Arahant is “one with taints destroyed, who has lived the holy life, done what had to be done, laid down the burden, reached the true goal, destroyed the fetters of being, and is completely liberated through final knowledge.”
8. Anyone studying the philosophy of the Universal facts knows the name of Alan Watts, the great interpreter of eastern philosophy : Why Life is not a journey!!
9. Yes, you are that important, every minuscule moment of the day.
10. Here are those stars I mentioned before in their grandeur. We’ll come looking for you in a little while.
11. That sweet soul music of your heart, they can hear it on that planet to the left of Alpha Centauri.
12. Even down the highway to hell would satisfy me : Highway to Hell.
13. Tom Jones called it The Green, Green , Grass of Home. You have one patch you can make bootiful, look in the mirror.
14. I shudder at the power of this statement by Eckhart Tolle, did you realise you were a miracle: You make Loving Fun.
15. And a scientific fact for those moments you feel alone in the big, big universe we all exist as part of.
I didn’t mention where I got the idea for the blog today, from Gabbie Bernstein’s fine book : The Universe Has Your Back.
Namaste until next time my dear f