It’s going to be 38 degrees celsius in my city today. A temperature that slows my active genes down quite a bit. This made me think what else does this to me. How do I go in the activation stakes, what depresses this in me, or what activates the naughty in me?
I know the Activation school run by my mentor Arion Light does : The Activation School link. I also know that singing does, I have been in my choir, The Moons a Balloon for over 3 years now and I love it. But what do we, humanity say about it; Let’s have a look:
1. The eight stages of choice we have every day, go for the leap!
2. I have a love affair with the words and quotes of Albert Einstein, I must do a purely Albert blog one day. Keep up the battle against the rationalism in your life, do not lose out to it: Mr. Einstein.
3. Hands up who knows what a monoamine oxidase inhibitor is? I didn’t , here’s the answer : Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) are chemicals that inhibit the activity of the monoamine oxidase enzyme family. They have a long history of use as medications prescribed for the treatment of depression. They are particularly effective in treating atypical depression. Bet you feel better for that.
4. Did Osho reintroduce the male beard craze to the Western world? I’m not sure but I thank my friend Tania for introducing me to his insights and books, Glorious!!: Masterpiece.
5. Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi is noted for his work in the study of happiness and creativity but is best known as the architect of the notion of flow and for his years of research and writing on the topic. He is the author of many books and over 120 articles or book chapters. Martin Seligman, former president of the American Psychological Association, described Csikszentmihalyi as the world’s leading researcher on positive psychology.
6. Just had to include this one. With the introduction of the iPhone generations, it hits the mark right in the bullseye : Anaconda.
7. This is why 11:11 is such a significant time and when people notice it all the time they are on this journey.
8. Must agree with this, I have heavily been into doing lately. Getting up doing what I have always done without a whole lot of feeling attached to the actions. I need to make a choice about many of them: Enough!!
9. You need to take steps if you are to grow your ideas from a seed to a flourishing shrub, here are some that may work.
10. I know it’s not a quote but the beautiful name and smile just drew me to include it : Make me Smile.
11. The most important part of your body to activate – your Heart, as Steve says it seems to already know what you want to become.
12. Have to agree with this anon quote. I have friends I do not see for months and months, yet it feels like seconds when we are in each others company: You’ve got a friend in Me.
13. I had a friend whose daughter asked him what happens when you swallow too much light. I answered you become inlightened. Dr. Pillai seems to agree.
14. In 2016, Robbins has been the most booked female speaker in the world. As a Marianne Williamson and Oprah fan. I find this extraordinary, On February 28, 2017, Robbins will release her second book “The Five Second Rule“: The Weeknd.
15. Finally from the world’s richest man, what made him contact that original computer company when he had not written a piece of code for an operating system that has now grown into the icon that is known as Microsoft.
Well, it’s getting a whole lot warmer where I am sitting to stay out of the heat of the first really hot day of Melbourne’s summer. Enjoy.
Namaste til next time, my dear friends.