One day late. I’ve been spending time pondering what it is worthwhile to spend doing in 2021 and the name of a Spotify playlist by Courtney Barnett called to me and became the title of this blog: What are you listening to, to create you actions this year, is it dance rituals,different types of therapies, success webinars, things that worked for you in the past, dreams that live in your hearts, there are many options to move forward with.
Being highly productive is not an innate talent, it’s simply a matter of organizing your life so that you can effectively get the right things done. What can you do to increase your own productivity? Here are some ideas that work for me:
- Create and observe a “to-don’t” list.
- Organize your space and data.
- Ruthlessly eliminate distractions while you work.
- Accept 100% responsibility for my current situation.
- Break down goals into realistic high-impact tasks.
- Work when your mind is fresh, and put first things first.
- Focus on being productive, not being busy.
- Commit your undivided attention to one thing at a time.
- Work in Ninety minute intervals.
- Reply to e-mails, voicemails, and texts at a set time.
- Invest a little time to save a lot of time.
- Narrow the number of ventures you are involved in.
The next five years could be the best five years of your life, the decision is yours. The best part of your life will start on the day you decide your life is your own – no one to lean on, rely on, or blame. So what have we said about organizing our lives over the years lets have a look:
1. Ask any perfectionist about the second line, its jams up your life.
3. With what is going on with the current POTUS, this has far too much statehood contained in it.
4. Nobody is too busy, if they are interested they will find time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z76RDhkB-6c
5. Author unreadable but classy quote.
6. With her background in TV chef shows Anne Burrell has a lot of experience at this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y66j_BUCBMY
7. “Alejandra provides organizing information that I have not heard or read before. Her concept is brilliant. The freedom you feel by simplifying your life is priceless.
8. The more people you add, the bigger the organizational challenge becomes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAVKp0X9JnQ
9. Love and Respect for All, Including yourself.
10. Projects are the short term parts of your life, cleaning and organizing you practice for life: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXYlFuWEuKI
11. Message is to complete each days task, then move on.
12. Zen Habits is a blog written by Leo Babauta about implementing zen habits in daily life. It offers suggestions for how to live and also includes frequent references to how Leo Babauta has implemented these habits. He covers topics such as simplifying, living frugally, parenting, happiness, motivation, eliminating debt, saving, eating healthily and successfully implementing good habits: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwoPlRR9J_k
13. What does your necessary say to you?
14. How do you choose, flip a coin?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdphO1jfxCg
15. To me, the most intelligent Mrs. POTUS.
Think about the tasks you perform over and over throughout a workweek. Is there a more efficient way. Is there a shortcut you can learn? Is there a way to automate it or delegate it Perhaps you complete a particular task in twenty minutes, and it would take two hours to put in place a more efficient method. Bottom line, the more you delegate and automate, the more you can get done with the same amount of effort.
I simply had to include Courtney in the playlist seeing she gave us today’s blog title, we begin with her. The first of two classic R and B legends is next, Marvin Gaye. Some rock follows from American Authors then we go back to today’s music with Sasha Lopez and Andrea D.The Weeknd follow with the penultimate song being from the great Ella Fitzgerald and we finish with a song from the musical Into the Woods: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJlQ3F9bKYrvpUou2t5d2Z3tCl_MJkvqs
I have put my task on increasing the international focus of my new Facebook Group Thriving People – People who wish to make a difference to humanity. Its context is Love and Respect for All, Everybody Included. Here is the link if you wish to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1126100227764949. So until we meet again my dear friends, stay safe.