I did an amazing process called the individuation cycle today which was about what beliefs I have created throughout my life and how I have compensated for them. It is from the work of William Whitecloud’s course Create Your Destiny. I saw that due to abandonment by my mother during the first months of my life and my father not being a communicative man during my childhood and suffering hurt due to this I decided that I was unworthy, I definitely don’t belong and that I can’t trust myself, others, or the world became my core beliefs. My strategy to resolve this was to become one of the worlds natural gentlemen, never say a bad word about anybody or do a bad deed against people. I have also spent my life searching for an authority or mentor to fix my brokenness.
I wondered what society had written about making decisions like this so I had a look:
1. I would chose I am unworthy for my strongest belief.
2. In knowing these beliefs it allows you freedom: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKaXY4IdZ40
3. Those beliefs place me in struggle town a lot, to get to anything is possible takes a journey through them.
4. Wise words from the Buddha: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26EP0ght2kI
5. What you resists persist , especially in your major beliefs.
6. My beliefs have taken me down both some rough and some beautiful paths:: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-vZlrBYLSU
7. A bold statement from a woman who had to walk through many difficult beliefs.
8. Our beliefs create our world, if we deny them in all cases we could never reach here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVGINIsLnqU
9. This is listening to your creative side, not your victim.
10. Gandhi knew about his beliefs with a statement like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuXNumBwDOM
11. Recognising those beliefs that hold you back allow for no limits.
12. Upgrading is getting to know what beliefs hold you back: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpc3lFR0AwY
13. If you don’t know them and walk through them its hard to know your limits.
14. And from probably the most famous POTUS comes the fact that beliefs will not do it on its own, action must accompany them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo8gX1Evay8
15. I agree with this, my nice guy permeated out of me when I am not in touch with my disempowering beliefs.
Until we discover this in our lives we will go through some tough times especially. in relationships. These relationship truths may be a bit difficult to accept at times, but in the end , they will help you weed out the wrong relationships, make room for the right ones, and nurture the people who are most important to you. Here are 15 steps you may go through:
- Some relationships will be blessings, others will serve as lessons.
- When times are tough, some people will leave you.
- Life is full of fake people.
- People can easily be insincere with their words.
- The less you associate with some people the m ore your life will improve.
- Harsh words can hurt a person more than physical play.
- A mistake is an accident. Cheating and lying are not mistakes.
- Excessive jealousy doesn’t tell someone how much you love them.
- When people get nasty with you, it’s usually best to walk away.
- People will treat you the way you let them treat you.
- One of the most difficult tasks in life is removing someone from your heart.
- Resentment hurts you, not them.
- Silence and a half smile can hide a lot of pain from the world.
- True love comes when manipulation stops.
- Even the best relationships don’t last forever.
Today’s playlist contains four of the biggest pop diva’s on the planet. We begin with Mariah Carey who is followed by Pink. Some country from Rascal Flatts is next.we go back in time to Devo. Taylor Swift and Christine Aguilera are separated by Jakatta and Seal: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJlQ3F9bKYrv64NSLNWFCCWN6KvgbACzZ
I hope my ethos for the world: Love and Respect for All, Everyone Included is not a strategy to compensate for my beliefs I mentioned previously. My new tribe/movement of 1,000,000 signing up for this ethos can be joined via this bitly link: https://bit.ly/2ERbjc9. Until we meet again my dear friends.