“Through Prayer and Meditation I create a ripple effect of peace in the world” – Gabby Bernstein.
I remember what fun it was to skip stones in country dams when I was young. The ripple effect they made was amazing, it gave me and my friends much joy at the time. What actions do you take that create a ripple effect in the world? Remember, whatever action you take makes a ripple effect, so let’s make them great ones. I was surprised by how many different quotes there are on the effect, lets see what they are:
1. His Holiness’s ripple effect is possibly the largest in the world. Loved by so many across the planet, when he speaks, billions listen and act.
2. We need to realise that the casting of that stone do not just affect you, it causes many ripples in many lives: If You’re out there.
3. Whatever version of God you subscribe to, they know you are part of the plan and are waiting for you to cast a stone and create your ripple effect.
4. Martial Arts are based on this premise , very similar to the effect caused by your stone skipping across the lake of your life: Kung Fu Fighting.
5. And it would be superb if all of our ripples where as beautiful as this image.
6. In fact, every action does this. I think we forget sometimes: Actions speak louder than Words.
7. Great set of ripples in my opinion.
8. From little things big things grow, that’s what the ripples are about: From Little Things.
9. What new idea will you drop in the pond of our Universe today?
10. Not sure if this is Billy Cox, bassist in the Jimi Hendrix Experience or the motivational speaker with 15 million followers but I like spreading the ripple effect of kindness through the Universe: Lean on Me.
11. Thats right, a lasting effect.
12. And learn how to fly on the way down: Confident.
13. Don’t cast it if you aren’t willing to back it up.
14. And this answers what we should listen too when we are about to cause the ripples of our life: Try Everything.
15. And the final comment by one of the largest ripple makers of this century, Elon Musk, Dream that your ripples to make a difference.
Writing these blogs is one of my stones cast in the water, from the statistics they make ripples all around the world.
Namaste until next time, my dear friends