What is the best view you have seen? I couldn’t think of a word or distinction for today so I just typed in inspirational quotes in google images and was amazed by what came up. I suppose I would count the Grand Canyon as the greatest I have seen. To see best views you have to put in an effort to get there, so let’s have a look at what quotes have inspired people in getting to their best views of life:
1. They say the reaction time of elite athletes is phenomenal compared to that of the average punter on the street due to their reaction time. The average punter would not have moved by the time the target had arrived that the elite athlete manipulates so easily.
2. They say that when people pass a majority of them talk about the things they regret they did not do. That says something to me about taking as many chances as you can in your life: No Regrets.
3. Often we make our lives a misery by thinking more about what we want than what we have. raise the gratitude level daily and your happiness level will increase.
4. Set your controls for the heart of the sun, or the controls will set them for you and you have no idea where you may end up: Set Your Controls.
5. George Bernard Shaw, known at his insistence simply as Bernard Shaw, was an Irish playwright, critic, and polemicist whose influence on Western theater, culture, and politics extended from the 1880s to his death and beyond. He wrote more than sixty plays, including major works such as Man and Superman, Pygmalion, and Saint Joan. With a range incorporating both contemporary satire and historical allegory, Shaw became the leading dramatist of his generation, and in 1925 was awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature.
6. Live your life to the full, remember you were destined to be: Leader of the Pack.
7. Moment by moment you can take a chance in life or you can go back to what you know, but life will go on whatever you do.
8. Before Enlightenment, chopping wood, after enlightenment chopping wood, one thing at a time, it’s all you can do: Step by Step.
9. Exactly where you need to be even if it didn’t feel that great getting there.
10. Doing a new program this week I now know about ten people I did not know before, I am a different person because of that: Changes.
11. Open the lens of your life, if it’s not a great shot take another one.
12. And remember to stop and smell the roses, or observe the beauty of the planet from time to time: Time after Time.
13. I don’t always remember to breath when I am in my head. I have to let go to do that.
14. And the best kind is a deep faith in yourself because you gotta have: Faith.
15. Originality cannot be made better by rubbing it out.
So lets Live life to the fullest so that we get to see the best views on the world.
Namaste until next time, my dear friends.
I have always liked the quote: ‘Before enlightenment, chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood, carry water.’ It reminds me to be present to what is happening, where I am. Not always an easy thing to do!