I think it’s sad that what we get to see what is happening around the world is war and mayhem reported as news by mainstream media. Why is is it that the great deeds of giving of time and acts of bravery not concerned with killing another human being are not deemed to be newsworthy. What is is that we allow our soul to see on a day to day basis and how do we interpret it, let’s go on that journey:
1. What did Gandhi see on that day he declared in English controlled India we shall be free when there was no evidence for this? What is your vision for your life? Mine is Love and Respect for all, Everyone Included.
2. All of us learn throughout our lives. It starts from the day we are born. It is now recognised that the early years of life are the most important for learning. That’s when the foundations for the future are laid, and when we begin moving down the path that will take us through childhood, the teenage years and ultimately into adulthood. So it takes something to see with new eyes, do you have the strength to do it?: New Eyes.
3. When you sight sees hatred and racism and sexism and agrees that that is what is happening you have lost contact with any religious leaders vision for the planet. because they were disciples of love before we labelled them and stuffed it up.
4. What do you see? Is it the same thing as when you were an innocent child. How often do you get in contact with your inner child. have you forgotten their name?: Hello. Is is me you’re looking for?
5. Lucky for society in regard to the man who said this some people were seeing.
6. John Kabat-Zinn is one of the great doyens of mindfulness. here he is speaking on its benefits: 3 Minutes.
7. How often are we amazed as we get older, perhaps we have stopped doing this.
8. Punks, Bikers, Tattoo wearers, we all know what that means don’t we? Have we stopped seeing life in new and wondrous ways? I say we return to the great wisdom: Beyond Appearances.
9. I am the world’s most crap photographer. I agree with this statement wholeheartedly. Then there is my friend Jac Price, she is extraordinary, here her FB page : Your World In Pictures.
10. Sight is granted to the majority of human beings, unfortunately, it does not come with the added requirement of wisdom for many: The Song of Wisdom.
11. Wouldn’t this be a remarkable way to relate to the people in your life, frigging amazing!!
12. Self-explanatory really.
13.Rumi , also known as Jalāl ad-Dīn Muhammad Rūmī (Persian: جلالالدین محمد رومی), Jalāl ad-Dīn Muhammad Balkhī (جلالالدین محمد بلخى), Mawlānā/Mevlânâ (مولانا, “our master”), Mevlevî/Mawlawī insightful words are as poignant now as they were 700 years ago when they were first written.
14. We often blame the rain for our shitty moods, on what we see and say on those days that the weather is not so sunny. A bit pathetic really: I can see clearly Now.
15. Long’s teaching focuses on freeing the individual from unhappiness which he defined as ‘happy today, unhappy tomorrow’. He stated that this fluctuating condition is set in motion and maintained by an addiction to thoughts and the emotions they create. These emotions encourage other thoughts and so a vicious cycle is initiated. We are trapped in this cycle, he suggested, until we follow “the way of truth”. It includes:
- constant vigilance in observation of one’s thoughts, emotions, and actions;
- meditation to still the mind and connect with life within i.e. what “I” call “me”; “feeling the well-being in the body”;
- being, without thought; the next step on from meditation;
- getting your life right, taking action in those areas of your life which disturb you because something is wrong.
Do you believe that everything you see is the truth, why is your truth more relevant that the other 7,000,000,000 million truths on the planet? Have a think about that?
Namaste until next time, my dear friends.