I like lists, it shows people have taken the time to research and think about a subject and are willing to pass their wisdom on. I may not agree with it but I am appreciative of the time and passion they have put into it.
So I would like to do a list of my favourite new thought leaders on the airwaves, they are not in rank, they are all valuable in what they offer to the planet.
1. Mastin Kipp: http://Thedailylove.com, I met Mastin in Sydney last year when I travelled up from Melbourne only to find they had put the wrong address on the Facebook event page. I missed the first half hour of Kundalini Yoga but was honoured to take part in his inspiring Heart Process. He blogs daily and get into your soul, highly recommended.
2. Lissa Rankin: http://LissaRankin.com, I came across Lissa via Mastin when he used to have people write blogs on his page, he has stopped this practice. her blog made my heart shudder, wrote a remarkable book called Mind over medicine which relates her journey from M.D. to thought leader, you work through a process and do a self diagnosis and a prescription in the end. Also created the distinction Your Inner Pilot Light, I like it much more than your Intuition. Get the book.
3. The Purpose Fairy; http://www.Thepurposefairy.com/, my favourite list provider. Came out of Romania to be featured on Oprah and at the Awesomeness festival. Have gained so many insights reading her quirky outlook on life, I share her lists to my network a lot.
4. Jeff Brown: Soulshaping.com, the distinction of enrealment not enlightenment shook me to my soul. His books, I’ve brought all three are gems. You can read one page of one book and it will do you for the day or week for that matter. He posts a lot on Facebook and each one can change your life.
5.Martin Soulreader: Aura & Soul Psychology, posts the best quotes and Images on the Facebook realm on a consistent basis. has a web page http://www.soulpsychology.org that has lots of services on it, haven’t utilised them yet but very reasonably priced, does very good short Youtube videos.
6. Danielle La Porte: Another Canadian like Jeff Brown, http://www.daniellelaporte.com, her workbooks The Fire Starter Sessions and The Desire Map should be required reading in all high schools. As I wrote in my last blog she will change you life from to do lists to living from your passions.
7. Izabella Siodmak: http://www.izabellasiodmak.com, I got onto Izabella through her ex lover who I did a retreat with, she kept liking his posts and I friended her on Facebook as you do. her books The pages of Power for Him and for her can transform your life if you are honest.
8. Leyolah Antara: Founder of the magnificent Kundalini Dance lifestyle http://www.kundalinidance.com,
Leyolah is a powerful shaman whose forte is Womens sexuality. I came across when I went to a Kirtan evening in Melbourne Australia and it had advertised a Kundalini Dance. I didn’t know what it was but enjoyed it so much I enrolled for an 8 week dance course at the age of 59. It opened my heart Chakra so much and I met my next list participant out of it.
9. Tanishka Tantrika, The Moon Woman, http://www.starofishtar.com I went to the Rainbow Bridge 13:13:13 retreat out of doing Kundalini Dance. A this retreat I became a man, an elder and married myself making it possible to marry someone else, not bad at the age of 59. Tanishka was channeling I do not know what, but when asked to repeat it, said sorry darling, she likes the word darling. Her Moon Woman site has over 400,000 likes on Facebook, she deserves it, get on board.
10. Miroslav Petrovic and Paras Paradise Yazdani, http://www.Tribeheart.com.au. Two switched on young things, founder of Tribe Heart events in Melbourne Australia with elemental themes, drug and alcohol free, kid friendly, don’t have a website re their transformational work yet but keep an eye on them. Mykki is an inspirational course leader and very inovative. his recent Own your Fuck sexuality work shop was awe inspiring. Paras loves clean living and healthy food, has Bliss days Link to them on Facebook.