You can’t control everything. Sometimes you just need to relax and have faith that things will work out Let go and let life happen. Because sometimes the truths you can’t change end up changing you and help you grow. Here are a few of those situations:
- Everything is going to be all right – maybe not today, but eventually.
- Yes, you have failed in the past.
- If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never have enough.
- Some people will lie to you.
- The only thing you can absolutely control is how you react to things out of your control.
- You may need to be single for a while.
- One of the greatest freedoms is truly not caring what everyone else thinks of you.
- You have to take care of yourself first.
- One of the hardest decisions you will ever face in life is choosing to walk away.
- it’s usually the deepest pain that empowers you to grow to your full potential.
- Often it’s not until you are lost that you can begin to find your true self.
- Everything is as it should be.
Over the centuries societies have had different measurements of growth, kets have a look at some of them:
1. Great quote from one of the most successful authors of all time.
2. One step at a time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzT-ccVov4w
3. Thich Nhat Hanh is a very wise man and monk.
4. When you are feeling the pain is when you are working the hardest: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc8t6BZUSJs&list=RDQM639Om4uqOVo&index=10
5. It’s the journey not the destination.
6. The line to the end of success is not one of a level surface: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlH3HdZO6Fc&list=PLIT1U6WS4aYBLwNPx8HxL7Hb8Gr5Z5lSn
7. Considered the paragon of Chinese sages, Confucius’s wisdom has survived from 400 years before the birth of Jesus.
8. We must look after our mind and heart in our growth patterns: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJVW42s3vrk&list=PLD8UBiFGzyFYJ40BIAWw6bh2uS691z7Jo
9. This quote from Wayne J. Dyer is really in your face.
10. My first POTUS quote for quite a long time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqolSvoWNck
11. How long is your grass at the moment, is it growing?
12. Are you where you are meant to be, time to face the pain: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if7ahLQZtXc
13. Provision of good quality service is the ultimate social media buzzword.
14. I would add gratitude to the first stanza as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwgr_IMeEgA&list=PLhXQhpqBNAYsiwGQ6e4rxgbQ0gGVfKZ2u&index=15
15. Failing gives you the opportunity to move on to a place you have not been.
So growth can be invigorating or a path of pain or both, its our choice.
Today’s play list begins with a classic Australian anthem by Paul Kelly and Missy Higgins. We follow up with a beautiful cover by Songs around the World. Back to the 70s with Jim Croce then to Pop Diva land with Shakira. Then the most famous birthday song by Marilyn Monroe. The penultimate number is a rocker from Linkin Park and we complete with Andra Day:https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJlQ3F9bKYrvo-hOp-Lfe6Zldv67jGEzy
Love and Respect for All, Everybody Included, my ethos for life which I spread via my two Facebook groups, Thriving People – People who wish to make a difference to humanity: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1126100227764949 and Interculturalism: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Interulturalism. You are welcome to join either group to support the ethos around the world. Until we meet my dear friends.