Appropriateness, who decides what is and what is not in our lives. Is it the giver or receiver? I heard of a case of a young woman who suffered from anxiety who had turned eighteen who parents were finding it difficult to hand over responsibility to her as she was now a legal adult. Do you support the parents who had raised her up to this point in her life or hand over the reins to the young woman and allow her to land on her feet or learn what she needs to in life by failing a few times, remember their are no mistakes, only lessons in life.
To become strong at some period in your life you must learn to fly on your own, to leap out of the nest and flap your wings and trust that you will be able to fly. Some people do it at a younger age than others, they say some people never do it, so what has society said about the appropriateness of leaping out of the nest to fly on your own, lets take a leap:
1. Imagine if our education system was based on this premise.
2. If it does now work the first day, repeat the dose of courage on the second and the third: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy7Iu6NlD-w
3. Mr Nietzsche never wrote simple statements, lots in this one.
4. How many times was it for you ?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VQ_3sBZEm0
5. Take the chance, jump out of the nest.
6. Judgements, Old ideas, Self-Doubts,make your list: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-w9OclUnns
7. If the slowest moving creature can, I think you are up to it!!!
8. I didn’t expect to be using a Shakira quote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6rP-YP4c5I
9. Some people fall and break further than others, there is a way back.
10. A lot of us get this the wrong way around: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eyMLeFvVBg
11. Soaring, one of my flight dreams, If I could fly unaided it would be OK to go.
12. Natsu “Salamander” Dragneel is a fictional character and protagonist of the Fairy Tail manga series created by Hiro Mashima: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMmmbJlWhtk
13. Known as the caterpillar theory.
14. What are you dreams that have made you soar in the sky: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAg3uMlNyHA
15. Cord cutting time, methinks.
So here is a quick reminder of some of life’s flight manual rules:
- You are the only person responsible for your success.
- You don’t have to reinvent the wheel.
- There is no progress without action.
- Persistence always wins.
- Focus is Everything.
- Failure is necessary.
- Positivity fuels productivity.
- You must believe you can.
- Helping others is a big part of being successful.
Today’s playlist contains two animations. We begin with Pink followed by two bands from different eras, The Foo Fighters and The Band. Then pop diva Shakira. My unknown band is Illenium. The penultimate track is the Afters and we complete with Macklemore and Ryan Lewis: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJlQ3F9bKYrvVZjgUPLOmIFbtR001aSMm
I see us allowing people to fly as part of my ethos Love and Respect for All, Everyone Included. I have created two Facebook groups to help spread this across the planet. They are Thriving People – People who wish to make a difference to humanity: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1126100227764949 and Interculturalism: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Interulturalism. Feel free to join either by clicking on the links.
Until we meet again my dear friends.