A little more about lock-down. Our latest rules are you are not allowed to have visitors and travel more than 25 Kilometres. Shops, cafes and restaurants are open with restrictions. No gyms, clubs or dances.Too much sweat for that. So what do you have to go through in this invasive times. It has brought up for me the tough times I have gone through in my life and some pf the things that have got me out of it at the end:
- Everything is as it should be.
- Often it’s not until you are lost that you can begin to find your true self.
- It’s usually the deepest pain that empowers you to grow to your full potential.
- One of the hardest decisions you will ever facein life is choosing to walk away.
- You have to take care of yourself first.
- One of the greatest freedoms is truly not caring what everyone else thinks of you.
- You may need to be single for a while.
- The only thing you can absolutely control is how toy react to things out of your control.
- Some people will lie to you.
- If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never have enough.
- Yes, you have failed in the past.
- Everything is going to be all right – maybe not today, but eventually.
Relating to some of these in the lock down restores my faith, what do we think society has done in times of crisis to lift their spirits, lets take a walk down that path:
- Helen Keller is definitely a person who can speak on this subject.
2. Hope in this case could stand for Helping other people evolve: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG5N3GC-m20
3. It has been scientifically proved that if you sing each and every day you will live longer.
4. How many times has this happened to you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbx7ss4F7JE
5. Smart people, the Chinese. They have been at it for centuries.
6. Where is your holy Ground: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCYNlgHniEc
7. One word, COVID.
8. Quite profound for a man who died over 140 years ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3oCS85HvpY
9. Faith, Now there’s an interesting concept, what do you think of it?
10. Both types, country and western, crises and joy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4m5jQy5A2U
11. They are intrinsically connected.
12. I’ll have to ponder this one a bit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip5Q_BfJF8Q
13. Yes, Really. Really Brave, Yay!!!
14. To all my sistas who read this blog, I love you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AphKUK8twg&list=PLKtZUuJdgyawcaSGLnnWHVrE_wP2TCcrj
15. Thats why you are unique and have your own time to shine.
You can’t control everything. Sometimes you just need to relax and have faith that things will work out. Let go a little and let life happen. Because sometimes the truths you can’t change end up changing you and helping you grow,
Today’s playlist is epic. It contains many greats and one classic Australian rock anthem. We begin with George Michael followed by Cyndi Lauper, I love Cyndi Lauper. Australia’s entry Goanna is next Two fine indie bands in The Pixies and Mazzy Star follow. The penultimate track is by Eminem and we complete with Alice Keys, Enjoy: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJlQ3F9bKYrsCZZqwHMmSuuo2LKNz6ejN
In times like Lock-downs you need a greater belief to keep you going. Mine is my ethos for the world: Love and Respect for All, Everybody Included. You are invited to join the two Facebook groups I have created to spread the message world-wide. The first is Thriving People – People who wish to make a difference to humanity: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1126100227764949 and Interculturalism: https://www.facebook.com/groups/183421768519278. As most of you live overseas I would love for you to increase the international numbers. Until we meet again , my dear friends.