Recently I have been a part of two incidents where the damage that when your opinion is the truth is believed can cause untold damage. The players are me and three women named Charlotte, Mel and Natty. I’m specifically naming them so they get to see the damage that this can cause on a day-to-day basis. In the first case, with Charlotte, it will cost the organisation she works for $50,000 or the reputation of the said organisation being spread across the media airwaves, it is the ASRC, supposedly a kind caring one. I the second case it is two selfish close-minded women who will do anything to have a safe life, Mel and natty, partners in crime.
Marc and Angels list:
- Life is not Easy
- you will vail sometimes
- Right now, there is a lot you don’t know
- there may not be a tomorrow
- There’s a lot you can’t control
- information is not true knowledge
- You can’t be successful without providing value
- Someone else will always have more than you
- You can’t change the past
- The only person who can make you happy is you.
- There will always be people who don’t like you
- You won’t always get what you want.
- 13. in life you get what you put in.
- Some friends will come and go.
- Doing the same thing each day hinders self-growth
- You will never feel 100 per cent ready for something new.
- in life, you get what you put in.
As long as I feel okay, fuck you.
I don’t, for some bizarre reason, I still like you, Mel.
I felt at moments walking 30 kms home, you both deserved this Netty and Mel.
The wrong one is the self opinionated one who believes their opinion is the truth
Raise that finger in the air, they all deserve it.
Or tell you where they are.