I am going through a 21-day process called Integrity and the Power of Habit via the Warriors of Love year-long training program I am in. Each week has a list of core principles, for week one they are as follows in the area of Integrity :
- Live from Embodies Essence.
- The Power of Declaration from Essence.
- Integrity – Do what you say you will do.
- With Integrity Comes Power.
- Write It Down – Put it in time.
- When Integrity falls out, we create distance.
For each of us, these principles will bring up different shadows where we could improve said integrity. I immediately noticed for me it was how I spend my mornings. I have watched ABC News Breakfast for at least an hour for the past five years. My friend Brian Johnson from Optimize, the best ten dollars you can spend on the internet: The link to Brian’s World. states that we are at our most refreshed first thing in the mornings . after we have rested our body.
So the TV is now turned off and I go for a half-hour walk wearing my absolutely fantastic Beats Bluetooth headphones listening to my morning meditation.
What do others say about the morning and how empowering it is when used to its full benefits, let’s have a look.
1. My Tibetan Buddhist school referred to him as Shakyamuni Buddha. This is about living in the present.
2. One is not the loneliest number sometimes: One.
3. A bit out of integrity with the spelling but a great message.
4. My life ethos is Love and Respect for all, Everyone Included so I cannot agree with this: One Love.
5. Celebrations, Challenges and Commitments are what we look at in the group.
6. Word Magic: Try.
7. And hopefully we all have one of these, and if we don’t, they are out there, you just have not found each other yet.
8. Refer to the Blog title…: Born This Way.
9. Is this a tautology, even if it’s not, it’s clever.
10. From the worlds most popular philosopher, Ms Unknown, the reason why early to bed, early to rise is such a great idea: Live It Up.
11. From the early and mid-1800s, Ralph speaks of the benefits the mornings offer.
12. Life is a Blessing, a powerful mantra to live life by: Blessed We Are.
13. And is all across the planet.
14. Cute cat photo of the blog: Moving On Up.
15. And for our final lesson, there are 7 billion different ways to relate to these principles.
Today’s list from Marc and Angel Chernoff is entitled: 10 WAYS Successful people START Their Mornings:
- Get an Early Start.
- Clarify and Review Your Priorities.
- Prune any nonessential commitments for the day.
- Eat a Healthy Breakfast.
- Kiss your partner good-bye.
- Practice 15 minutes of positive visualisation.
- Eat That Frog.
- Connect with the Right People.
- Stay Informed.
Today’s playlist educated me, I did not know that one of Australia’s musical icons went as far back as the sixties, but there you go. We begin with John Farnham and Bob Marley from the last century. Pink and Lady Gaga returns us to this one. Another Australian number one from Mental As Anything. Then a fantastic singalong from Peia, and we complete with some R and B from M People: Never Accept The Definition of Life From Others!!!
So here is to walking to my nearby lake in Rezza, aka Reservoir each morning. Showing myself Love and Respect For All, Everybody Included. Remember if you enjoy the subject matter of my blog, sign up on the right-hand side on the homepage. Until next time we meet, my dear friends.